Monday, December 26, 2011

Breaking Point......

It's been a difficult Christmas this year, don't get me wrong I can't express how blessed we have been from family and friends.  I didn't plan on being home for Christmas but Phil is struggling beyond words, so I took the weekend off.  Cancer doesn't care about timing, or anything else for that matter.

He has a new pain this weekend and is walking even slower this morning.  It's on his back but more on the left part of his side.  Go to hell Cancer.  I am finished with you and tired of your hardships and hell you put my husband through.

I am trying to get him to go to the emergency room this morning, but he is having nothing to do with that.  I can't say that I blame him, but I can't bare to see him suffer like this either.  His beautiful hazel eyes are filled with pain and suffering.  I emailed his nurse practioner this morning, I guess we will wait and see what she wants us to do.

I am done with caner this year, this day, this hour, and this moment.  I think I am at my breaking point again, and I am ready to put on my boxing gloves and whoop some cancer ass.  I Wish it was that easy because  I wouldn't need any special training to be a professional boxer this morning.  I am positive I would get it done the first round.  I am left feeling helpless, left feeling out of control, and lost in my emotions.  Cancer I hate you, today you have won this round but tomorrow I will fight again for him. 

Hoping all of you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you the Happiest, Healthiest, New Year. Thanks for you all for giving me the best Christmas present, praying for Phil daily. 


1 comment:

  1. You can and will get through this hurdle just like you have done so many countless times before. I love you both very much and you are always in my prayers and my heart.

    ReplyDelete