Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Phil & I Need Prayer



Phillipians 4:5-7 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.  Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Significant passage for Phil and I during this time in our life.  When our life can be filled with worries and anxiety.  It's the kind of day where the burdens are strong, the heart is hurting, and I just want to pull the covers over my head and stay in bed.

Prayer isn't just a something that comes naturally for me, and I wish I could say that it was.  I am learning to petition God, and make my requests known.  For he hears my crys, my requests, and my love for Him.  Phil and I need your prayers today, and tomorrow.  We need his comfort and guidance, and a peace that passes all understanding.  God knows, just pray.

Thank you for those who will pray for us, and have prayed for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment