Monday, December 27, 2010

Reflection

As the year comes to an end I like to take time to sit quietly and reflect on the year in past. I acknowledge my mistakes and want to grow and learn from them. I sit in refection of lifes questions and let the answers unfold. I desire to give the love I have and make a difference in someone else's life.

I have been blessed with a wonderful husband who has more love and charisma than anyone I have known. I pray for his health and strength to battle his cancer. I reflect in the times God has given me strength and endurance to see some days through. For without Gods strength and love I would be lost.

I have been given two daughters who make me feel inspired to be a better person. I see the future in their eyes. I help mold them into strong and loving ladies. I have made my mistakes and asked their forgiveness. However, I know they feel my love for them.

I have been blessed with a new friendship. She has supported me, made me laugh, and let me cry. She encourages me without even knowing. She lifts me up when I fall. Reflection of caring people in my life.

I recall what matters most, and what I am most grateful for. I ponder what the new year will bring, and how I will feel about lifes journey this time next year. Reflection helps me appreciate the ways God shows up in my life.

2 comments:

  1. You, my dear sister, have been the best gift from God in a long time and I believe without a shadow of a doubt, that there is purpose in our friendship beyond anything that we could ever imagine.

    As the new year approaches I have faith that God will answer our combined prayers and the love of your life will be forever healed. I trust in that every day.

    ReplyDelete